Fourth RTC Europe
What can we expect from this year's RTC Europe?
- Learn from some of the world's top instructors and industry experts.
- Share ideas and insights with an international community of your peers.
- Explore the latest trends and technologies.
- Network with your peers.
- Cultivate important business and professional contacts that can benefit your company and your career.
- Come to learn from the experts and leave with a wealth of knowledge, practical methods, and new ideas.
- See how Revit and related applications drive ESD analysis and simulation.
- Unlock the potential of BIM to streamline the building procurement and construction process.
- Overview of new features.
- Best Practice methods.
- Tips and tricks from experts.
- CPD formal and informal points.
RTC 2015 Europe
Highlights from last year's event in Budapest, Hungary.
Professions and Disciplines
Who should attend?
Principals, Office Managers, Architects, Engineers, Students, Academics in related fields, CAD/BIM Managers, Construction Managers, Contractors, Owner/Builders, Facilities Management, Quantity Surveyors, Subcontractors, Developers, Project Managers, Property Owners, Draftspersons, Designers, Digital Modellers, Visualisation Artists...and anyone interested in learning more about how digital technologies are impacting the AECO industry.
What are people saying after attending RTC?
Thank you for a very-good, eye-opening conference. a great effort and a well done job. We look forward for even better coming ones.
Tariq Allaham, Cedervall Arkitekter AB Attendee @ RTC EUR 2014
Thank you for a great 3 days. One of the most important things I have done / attended in my whole career (24 years). I will be coming next year.
Wes Blower, BAM Construct UK Ltd Attendee @ RTC EUR 2014
Brilliant event, best technology conference I've attended - can't wait to attend future RTC events.
Martin Coyne, KPF Speaker @ RTC EUR 2014